Tis’ the season for Santa visits, holiday shopping and magical festivities. You can experience all of these at Zona Rosa with some new additions sure to make the season more magical than ever before!
If you haven’t been to Zona Rosa lately, you’ll be amazed at the new Central Park which offers a great place to keep the kids busy while you shop, a huge green space, bold new artwork and murals, and is home to the iconic holiday crowns.
Santa Claus is back in town, and he’s at Zona Rosa in his Winter Wonderland located inside The Grove November 24-December 24.
There are sensory friendly Santa photo opportunities on Sunday, Dec. 3 from 11 a.m. to noon, and Sunday, Dec. 10, from 11 a.m. to noon These two opportunities are perfect for any Santa seeker with sensory sensitivities. These times provide a calm, quiet setting before the general public gets there.
Pet photos will Santa are available on the following Mondays: 11/27, 12/4 and 12/11.
While you’re there, stop by the Angel Tree with Salvation Army to help a donate an unwrapped gift to a child in need. Its a great way to teach the kids to give back this season!
KCMC Mom Tip: Beat the crowd and reserve your spot with Santa online. Select “Weekday Special” when booking your appointment and save!
PJ Party with Santa & Mrs. Claus – North Park
Dec. 1, 5:30 – 7:30
Wear your jammies and hang with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Enjoy free photos with the jolly couple, milk and cookies, plus a special book giveaway (while supplies last). To give back, Zona Rosa is suggesting a donation of mac n’ cheese cup donations to support Feed Northland Kids.
Make a day of it and head over to The Rink for ice skating or pond hockey, located next to Dillard’s and the giant Christmas Tree and is open daily, November 11-February 19, 2024! The Rink is a great way to enjoy the sights and sounds of Zona with fun for the whole family! The Rink has comfortable seating for grown-ups who aren’t feeling lucky enough to survive the ice. With hot chocolate and s’mores kits, you’ll enjoy time on and off the ice.
KCMC Mom Tip: Save $2 by booking an after school session, or if your kids want to learn to play hockey or ice skate like the pros, sign up for lessons.
Zona Rosa features 35 locally owned businesses and has added several new boutiques making it easy for you to get your gift giving done while supporting small businesses! Here are some of the new options to shop:
- Annie Austen is a locally owned jewelry, accessories and vintage home decor shop. Selling size-inclusive, tarnish free hypoallergenic jewelry making all pieces perfect for gifting or a treat yo’ self moment.
- M. Vince is an exclusive, modern nail spa and offers clients trendsetting, advanced nail care and beauty treatments. Unlike no other, they offer clients a full nail care menu plus other signature skincare, eyebrow, and eyelash treatments allowing you to customize your experience in one luxurious destination. A great spot to get pampered during the hectic holiday season or pick up a last-minute gift card for teachers, babysitters and friends!
- RE: is a locally owned home decor, furniture and gift store. It is a thoughtfully curated retail store of one-of-a-kind pieces. It is the brainchild of husband and wife team, Chrysalyn and Jeff Huff, forerunners in the dramatic revival of Kansas City as a creative destination for home décor and custom made goods. Check out their holiday decor to add something new to your collection this season.
- rOOTS is locally-owned and features a variety of plants for all plant parent skill levels along with plant accessories, gifts, merchandise and a large selection of ceramic and specialty pots and planters. The perfect gift for that hard to buy for person!
- Shop Len is a chic and contemporary women’s boutique. This locally owned shop is a sister concept to Lucca Collection Boutique, also in the KC metro. A great place to find a unique outfit for an upcoming holiday party!
- The Babe Standard is a locally-owned accessories experience. From permanent jewelry to custom hat bar and all-new charm bar, The Babe Standard is all about creating memorable moments and setting the standard in experiencing accessories.
Be sure to follow Zona Rosa on Facebook and Instagram for their 10 Days of Holiday GIFTaways promotion. They’ll be giving away hot holiday gifts and prizes November 28-December 7. Zona Rosa has you covered for the holidays all season long!