Did you know there is a new playground at Meadowbrook Park in Prairie Village? This inclusive playground has accessible equipment, and features just for babies and toddlers.
- Completely fenced in with secure gate
- Slides, roller slide, and monkey bars
- Accessible merry-go-round
- Grassy area for snacks
- ADA-accesible bathrooms
- Freestanding shade structures
- The best coffee at The Market just down the path!
Find this playground on the northeast side, closer to Roe Avenue. The area has its own parking lot, accessible bathrooms and park shelters.
While you’re there, you can also check out the new sculpture based on the Kansas sunflower, “Gateway.”